HTOLI is looking for an experienced residential technician to join our growing team. In addition to being extremely dependable, the ideal candidate must have a willingness to learn and work hard. Candidates should be experienced in installing the following systems and components:
- All types of wire and cable, both new construction and retrofit.
- Knowledgeable in structured cabling and other advanced cabling technologies.
- A/V (Audio Video) (Audio Visual) components and associated equipment.
- All manors of racking systems.
- Theater systems
- Projectors and automated screens
- Video displays of all types.
- Able to install and configure hard wired and wireless networks and all associated components. (Networking / IT)
- Automation Control systems
- Distributed HD Video distribution systems
- Cameras, Digital and Analog, DVR and NVR configurations
- Surge protection Devices
Additionally, the ideal candidate should be able to:
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Communicate clearly, Interact with clients in a professional customer service oriented manor.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Read architectural drawings, specifications and other various types of “Industry Standard” construction documents.
- Expertise in troubleshooting and problem solving of all systems.
- Communicate intelligently with the Project Manager and superiors.
- Process paperwork as required.
- Be committed to quality.
- Work independently and in a team atmosphere.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- Able to climb ladders, scaffolding, work at heights and carry items of at least 50 + pounds unassisted.
- Operate machinery and industry standard power tools (hammer drills, reciprocating saws, shovels)
- Be available to work outside of regularly scheduled hours on occasion.
- Assists customers and potential customers with problems involving the use of company products and services, and recommends suitable resolutions accordingly.
Job Type: Fulltime, Parttime
Paid Time Off
Professional Development Assistance
Audio/Video TechnicianInstallers : 2 years (Required)
Multiple locations (Manhattan/Long Island/Hamptons/NJ)
Hours per week:
40 - 50
Monday to Friday
Work Remotely: No
If you are interested, please fill out an application using the link below...