Date: May 25th, 2016
Job Title: Content Manager
Reports To: Marketing Manager
The Lead Programmer reports to the Marketing Manager and is responsible for supporting One Firefly by producing engaging web content in the form of blogs, press releases, social media updates, newsletters and case studies. He or she isn’t afraid to take direction, is adept at working within a team environment and is equally comfortable working independently. This person should be highly motivated, a quick learner and will be expected to pursue assigned tasks with diligence and passion. He or she will be responsible for producing content that is crafted with an SEO strategy in mind, ultimately helping our customers in the technology sector improve their return on investment and grow their businesses.
Well-versed in social media marketing trends, this person should also be willing to take on more responsibilities within the agency as we continue to grow and expand. Polished written and verbal communication skills are an absolute must.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Producing high quality, original written content in the form of blogs, press releases, social media updates, newsletters and case studies
- Proofreading and editing web content as needed
- Thoroughly researches topics to enhance and substantiate content
- Social media management for our customers as needed
- Contributes to the overall development of our team’s product and creative strategy
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, English or Communications strongly preferred
- At least two years of experience writing professionally, preferably web content
- Experience in technology/customer electronics/home automation industries preferred, but not required
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, set priorities, utilize resources and meet deadlines
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong prioritizing and organizational skills and the ability to carry detailed projects through to completion
- Impeccable knowledge of grammar and punctuation
- Proven record of Integrity
- Proven record of following through on commitments
- Quick learner
- High level of enthusiasm
- Proven problem solver that takes initiative
- Result oriented with a strong work ethic
- Exceptional listening skills
- Exceptional writing skills
- Exceptional speaking skills
- Delivers fanatical customer service
- Proven team player mentality
About One Firefly:
One Firefly is a full-service marketing and public relations agency that caters to the residential and commercial custom electronics industry.&nbnbsp; An intimate understanding of the custom electronics marketplace enables One Firefly to deliver perfectly tailored and focused solutions for branding, print and web. One Firefly is a division of One Firefly, LLC. Founded in 2007, One Firefly is headquarted in Hollywood, FL with additional offices throughout the USA and Mexico.
If you are interested, please fill out an application using the link below...